ORGANIZED BY Nara Institute of Science and Technology University of Indonesia Bandung Institute of Technology Mypro Komunika Indonesia Event Organizer Laboratoire Informatique d'Avignon LIG Laboratory, France International Research Institute MICA, Vietnam International Speech Communication Association SPONSORS
Instruction for Initial Paper Submission
Full-length papers should be in the PDF format up to 4 pages for technical content (including figures, tables, etc) and possible references, plus one additional (optional) page containing only references.
You can use the following templates for LaTeX or Microsoft Word, and then save the document in PDF format:
Instruction for Camera Ready Paper
- SLTU 2016 Proceedings will be published by Elsevier Science in the open-access Procedia Computer Science series on-line. The publication will be made available on sciencedirect.com in perpetuity with a free access to the worldwide audience. Elsevier Procedia Series is Scopus and CPCI indexed.
- The paper template for Elsevier Procedia Computer Science can be found here: [link to template]. The authors will use this template for submitting their camera ready papers while following the guidelines provided here http://www.elsevier.com/journals/procedia-computer-science/1877-0509/guide-for-authors.
- Please carefully take into account the comments by the reviewers when preparing the camera-ready version. Authors must also proofread their papers, carefully checked for correct grammar and spelling, prior to submission to ensure it is ready for publication.
- However, note that you CANNOT make significant text changes to the title of the paper, the authors or author order of the paper, and the body of the original reviewed paper (4-5 pages in old template will approximately become 7-8 pages in Elsevier template). We reserve the option to use the accepted version of your paper if we feel that the updated version differs substantially from what the reviewers accepted..
- You will need to submit both:
- The copyright form will be directly sent to the Authors by Elsevier during production of the proceedings. As soon as Elsevier receives the final article, an acknowledgment letter containing a hyperlink to the Procedia exclusive license agreement transfer page is sent to the Authors. Authors are requested to assign their license within 3 days of receiving the acknowledgement letter. The Publisher shall not include a paper in the Procedia unless authors submit a signed Procedia license agreement directly to Elsevier.