Early registration (until March 24, 2014):
Regular participant – 300 Euro
Student – 220 Euro
Accompany person – 200 Euro
Late registration (since March 25, 2014):
Regular participant – 350 Euro
Student – 260 Euro
Accompany person – 240 Euro
On-site registration (since May 13, 2014):
Regular participant – 390 Euro
Student – 290 Euro
Accompany person – 270 Euro
On-site registration is possible only by a credit card or in cash at the workshop desk.
Early registration is required for authors of accepted papers (at least one author registration per paper is required), at that one person may present several papers. The registration fee for regular participants and students (a signed proof of this status is needed) includes participation in all scientific sessions during all 3 days, coffee-breaks, participant's kit with proceedings, social activities (welcome reception on the first day, banquet on the second day and an excursion around St. Petersburg city on the last day of SLTU), as well as visa support. The registration fee for accompany persons includes his/her admission to all social activities and visa support.
Students and young scientists, who are authors of accepted papers, may apply for ISCA travel grants: http://www.isca-speech.org/iscaweb/index.php/grants
Electronic registration service:
Electronic registration service for SLTU-2014: http://reg.onlinereg.ru/registration/info?t_conf=315
- Registration service for SLTU-2014 is provided by Monomax Congresses and Incentives, which is the official Conference Service Agency and helps participants with online registration, visa support, hotel accommodation and other matters for the Congress. Monomax Congresses & Incentives (www.monomax.ru) is a member of the International Congress & Convention Association (ICCA) in category "Congress Travel & DMC".
- Registration for SLTU-2014 is provided on-line. You have to go to the “Online registration” page. Press the button “Registration” and fill in all the necessary on-line forms. Personal information, received from you in the process of Conference registration will be not given to the third person without your agreement and will be used only for effective organization of your participation in the Conference. After receiving your application we will immediately send you the confirmation letter with your login and password. After receiving the confirmation letter with your login and password you go back to the “Online registration” page and fill in login/password in the fields in section “Personal area”. In case you fail with on-line registration or have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact Monomax Service Agency by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All payments should be done from the personal on-line registration page of the participants. To make the payments for the accompanying person, he or she should be registered separately, and fulfill the payment from their personal registration page.
- All payments (registration fee, hotel accommodation or additional services) can be done separately. To return to the personal payment page to fulfill the rest of payment, the participant should use his login and password and enter the "Payment Section".
- We regret but we do not accept private and company checks or Euro cheques.
The payments can be done in three different ways:
1. Payment via Credit card (we accept VISA (Classic only), MASTERCARD).
If the Credit Card payment is preferable, the Agreement of Payment Form will be created automatically by clicking on this option. Please print it, fill it in, sign and send it to the Conference Service Agency secure fax number: +7 (812) 335 20 39.
On receive your Agreement of Payment the Conference Service Agency will charge the stated amount from the indicated credit card and send the confirmation of payment to the participant.
2. Payment by Bank transfer
If the payment by bank transfer was chosen by the participant as the preferable way of payment, the invoice for the total amount for chosen services will be created automatically by pressing the correspondent button. It is possible to pay in RUR, EURO or USD. A participant should print out the Invoice and instruct his/her bank or accounts department to remit the money.
The bank fees are covered by the participant.
In order to confirm your payment could you be so kind to send the copy of your bank transfer order to Congress Service Agency by e-mail: email@example.com
3. Internet payment
For the Internet payments Monomax Congresses and Incentives uses ASSIST™ as the secure credit card Internet payment system. ASSIST™ e-payment system uses SSL-connection, making your purchase safe on-line. If you have chosen an Internet payment option simply follow the steps of instruction.
Please pay your attention: Only VISA and MasterCard are accepted for the Internet payment.
The processing of payment (including submission of credit card number) is done on the secure page of the internationally certified processing system. Your confidential information (customer's personal and credit card data) do not come to the Internet shop, thus, nobody can receive it.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) — the international Data Security Standard — is used while handling credit cards information. It provides the secure processing of confidential customer information and guarantees security of arrangements by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), Verified by Visa, Secure Code protocols and closed banking networks which are practically impossible to penetrate.
For registration cancellations received until April 30, 2014, 70% of the registration fee will be transferred back (minus bank fees). For cancellations received after April 30, 2014, no refund will be provided.
If a participant would like to cancel his/her attendance at the workshop a notification letter together with the request for the reimbursement of the registration fee should be sent to the Conference Secretariat by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to attend SLTU-2014, you can request the transfer of your registration to another participant by notifying the Conference Secretariat in writing by e-mail, before the workshop.
All refunds will be made within 2 weeks after the workshop has been finished.
Please pay your attention: Foreign citizens do need a visa to enter Russia.
Monomax Conference Service Agency and SLTU organizing committee can assist with obtaining Russian visa (mandatory for any foreign visitors, please check actual rules at Russian embassy in your country), an official invitation letter will be sent after registration fee payment. Monomax Service Agency Monomax provides participants with TOURIST visa support papers (invitation and hotel voucher).
Tourist visa support service is available for registered participants inside the on-line registration service:http://reg.onlinereg.ru/registration/info?t_conf=315
Please read the following info on Russian visas: http://www.mica.edu.vn/sltu2014/index.php?pid=l6
Contact Monomax Conference Service Agency:
Project manager: Mrs. Anna Streltsova
Tel.: +7 (812) 335 20 55 *205
Fax: +7 (812) 335 20 39
Address: 2, Sestoretskaya str., St. Petersburg, 197183, Russia