Accommodation has been reserved at the workshop venue. Workshop costs therefore includes accommodation and all meals.
All prices are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR). (1 Euro is approximately equivalent to 11 Rand, and 1 US Dollar to 8 Rand. )
||Includes all meals and an electronic version of the proceedings
||2 nights single per person(6-8 May)
||3 nights single per person(6-9 May)
||2 nights sharing per person(6-8 May)
||3 nights sharing per person(6-9 May)
- Traveling to and from the airport not included. See the travel guide for more information with regard to shuttle services.
- Workshop space is limited: preference will be given to early registrations and authors of accepted papers.
- Accompanying persons who do not wish to attend the workshop have two options:
- bed & breakfast option: accompanying person only pays for accommodation (as above).
- extra dinner option: all breakfasts and dinners included. (This includes the special workshop dinner at Groot Constantia.) Please add
R1000 to accommodation cost. Please specify any accompanying persons (and the option selected) on the registration form.
How to register
1. Workshop fees can be paid via wire transfer. Please make sure to include the reference number provided below.
||North-West University, Vaal Triangle Campus
||88801 - name + surname/company
2. Please edit this text file and send to , with proof of payment.